Hey, are you seeking the best computer for cyber security? Well, we must say you have come to the right place to find your answer and guidance. There are a plethora of products out there for you to pick from. But well, different pursuits and purposes require different computers. Likewise, the features and specifications differ from each other.
In today’s dynamic era, one must not forget the usefulness of the internet. We are technically blind if we can not access the internet for some reason. Almost 80% of the worldwide work is being done on the internet only. And here, in this digital world, cyber security is one of the biggest concerns.
Did you know the more we get access to the internet, the more we welcome hackers? In this virtual world filled with imposters, all your personal and professional documents can be accessible!
Hence, the security of personal and professional data has been focused upon these days, And precisely for that reason, the need for the best computer for cybersecurity is very much relevant presently.
But the job of choosing one is easier said than done. One needs to understand the specifications and features needed for the purpose and then choose the best computer for cyber security. Hence, to ease your suffering, we have created a list of the best laptops and desktops to chase the mission. Let us dig a little more.
Why does cyber security need a computer?
Cybersecurity, also known as computer security or IT security, protects computer networks and electrical data. It enables you to protect the data from being stolen. Nowadays, the theft of electrical data and reselling it on the dark web and many other dangerous platforms has been popularised by many hackers and imposters. The more we dive into the internet or digital world, the more likely they are to accomplish their mission. Therefore cybersecurity nowadays is relevant.
Since the significant uprising of ‘smart devices’ has been there presently, the need for a computer here is more than necessary. Running the critical programs and coding-related usage requires a computer essentially.
This specific field needs excellent expertise in the programming languages like C++, Java, and Python. Without those, the utility of cybersecurity is futile.
How to choose the best computer for cyber security?
As we have already discussed, the abundance of options, you may choose from them comfortably. But many people do not understand the crucial points that should be focused on while buying a computer or cyber security. There are plenty of models available to chase the pursuit, but the excellent ones are hard to decide. And one may have to face dreadful consequences if he or she fails to pick an appropriate one from the market.
I am sure you, my dear friend, do not wish to see yourself in trouble. Therefore, the first and foremost thing you should do is ace the art of knowing the ins and outs of a computer. And by ‘the ins and outs’, we mean the complete knowledge of the devices up here.
If you are not a tech-head, it might create some confusion and dilemmas at first. Hence, we have created a full-length guide for you to understand in a better way. Let us know then.
Laptops and computers can be considered as a one-time investment as they are not some candy you can buy every other day. Hence, failing to choose the perfect one can cause you a lot of trouble. So, budget here matters a lot, unless and until the sky is your limit!
The cost of the computer that you are going to pick will definitely depend on the features and specifications you are looking for. If you are to consider some basic job, a basic combination of features may do the job. But remember, you are here for cyber security. So the features of the computer need to be somewhat above the average. However, a supercomputer with the world’s best components will not be necessary to chase your mission. Hence you may consider a medium budget for a perfect one.
2. Battery Life
Name any electric appliance in the world; one crucial factor that every mission needs is battery backup. If you have to accomplish some long task, a device with a normal battery life will do the job. But a computer with the below-average battery life will eventually create a mess.
You may consider plugged-in charging and working altogether if you are to consider a laptop. But let me inform you of an essential thing here. Charging along with working will bring damage to the device’s delicate internal components. And that is anything but what you want from a computer. Hence, look out for a standard or excellent battery backup while buying a computer.
Whatever the purpose might be, the most critical area to focus on while choosing a computer is its processor. With the progression of modern digital times, the processors of these days can support almost all the applications necessary for cyber security since it is pretty relevant these days.
Go for computers having a 2.core processor for a fruitful result. Ensure the processor is faster than 1.6 GHz speed. Most modern-day computers come with i5/i7 or Ryzen 4th or 5th generation processors, which can provide smooth performance undoubtedly.
4. Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
Another feature that you should seek out in the best computers for cyber security is Hard Disk Drive. If you have dwelled in the tech world, you must have heard the name of SSD. Nowadays, SSD is being popularised by people for its smooth performance and top-notch speed. That is indeed an advantage for people. But keeping your requirements in mind, we have curated the HDD point here.
Along with speed and performance, the best pc for cyber security will also need storage for the programs to function correctly. This can create a fuss while using SSD-supported computers. Besides, SSD-supported computers come with a much higher price tag than their HDD counterparts. Hence, consider buying one with HDD. even if you go for the SSD options, do not forget to install and fix an external HDD to your device.
Graphics is also an inseparable part while choosing the best computer for cyber security. Since cyber security is all about programs and codes, the graphics card is quite important to suit your necessities. If you wish to chase your mission smoothly with your computer, you might look at the top-notch graphic-intensive computers. Keep in mind that the more you chase graphics, the more you lose hold of money!
6. Screen size Desktop Advantages
Prioritizing cyber security may need hours of working in front of the computer screen. Hence, the size of the screen matters while choosing the best computer for cyber security. We all will agree on one point that the bigger the screen is, the easier the task becomes, right? Considering that, we suggest you go with a standard-sized screen for ease at work.
While those were practically all of the essential points prior to purchasing a PC for cyber security, there are some various factors too. In the first place, pick the most recent OS or Windows 10 when you purchase the best computer for cyber security. With the latest OS, you can access the most recent and polished technologies.
Additionally, you should also focus on the screen type and resolution. Since work-related to cyber security needs hours and hours of working, the screen type may affect your eyes. Therefore consider purchasing a computer with excellent screen type. You may consider buying an LED screen with a matt finish for the best result.
People nowadays tend to carry their devices everywhere they go. While considering the portable factor, the essential point you should consider should be the weight. If your laptop or pc is too heavy, you will be blessed with back pain in a few days. That is undoubtedly not what you want. Hence consider buying a lightweight and sleek designed model.
Features you need to focus on:
Prior to buying a computer, one needs to understand the work ethics of today’s world. These days are dynamic, and people are rushing. Hence there is a trend of carrying your device with you everywhere you go. Besides, you never know when and how something hits you like a wave. So, purchasing a portable device ( laptop in this case) will be more suitable here. It is needless to say that desktops can not provide you with portability. However, considering the work from home pattern of the present situation, you may consider the latter.
2. Network adapter
Speaking of cyber security, the irony is that the source of the problem is the solution itself. We have already mentioned earlier that in today’s digital world, the internet is something inseparable. Name any job that comes to your mind first; everything will need access to the internet. You will not be able to run and function essential programs without the internet. Therefore, the network adaptation system is crucial. It is basically an inbuilt system that lets your computer connect to the network to connect with another computer to chase the purpose. Make sure you take a look at that.
3. Securing laptop from theft
This point is to be specially checked while purchasing a computer for cyber security. The last thing on this earth you want is probably your laptop and the data being stolen. For that reason, checking the features for security is essential. Make sure your laptop has multi-layered password protection as well as a data backup system. Some laptops provide inbuilt top-notch security software that protects your data from being stolen or pirated. So, be wise and make a smart choice.
Laptop or Desktop for cyber security – which one?
There are two options available for you to choose from, namely Laptops and Desktops. But you must understand that every product on this earth comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. Likewise, both laptops and desktops come with some exciting advantages and some disadvantages as well.
Let us know about all of them in detail.
Advantages and Disadvantages of using a laptop
Advantages of using a laptop
- Laptops are prioritized by people because of this feature essentially. Since the modern era is dominated by agility, one must not forget the quintessential effect of portability. Most people nowadays tend to carry their devices with them wherever they go. And with a laptop, you may extend your working hours and working capacity literally anywhere and everywhere. So, it might seem reasonable to buy a laptop for cyber security.
- Unlike Desktop, it is a self-sufficient product. Meaning you do not have to arrange and assemble different components. It is a completely assembled device in itself. Hence, the headache of connecting different devices is no longer valid. Isn’t that super convenient?
- Another advantage of utilizing a PC for cyber security is that it offers you a wireless function. Apart from using WiFi or internet services, a PC does not require a connection with power. It has a battery that allows you to utilize it anyplace you need. Consequently, you can complete your work quicker in any event when you are out or traveling or in some unfavorable situation.
Disadvantages of using a laptop
- The first problem that people might encounter is the price tag. Laptops are generally more expensive than desktops. People seeking an affordable option might not find laptops much useful. However, the cost of laptops may vary depending upon their features. If you are to consider some basic features only, you might get affordable options.
- If you have the patience and delicacy of handling a sensitive device, you might consider buying a laptop. Otherwise, you might find yourself in great trouble. Laptops might not withstand rough functions and might crash for that reason. Also, if you carry it somewhere with you, there are chances it might break if it falls on any hard surface. So, delicate users are recommended to purchase laptops.
- Technology is advancing day by day. And that technically means up-gradation, which, in the case of laptops, can create a fuss. They are pre-assembled devices with almost no chance of customization. Only the storage and hard drive can be upgraded. However, Any up-gradation failure might lead you to repair the whole system, which is not only costly but also complicated.
Advantages and Disadvantages of using a Desktop
Advantages of using a Desktop
- The primary advantage that people enjoy while choosing desktops is their cost. Unlike laptops, they come with relatively cheaper price tags. The same features, in fact, better features, can be assembled in the device within an affordable option. So many people, instead of investing in a delicate and costly laptop, spend dollar bills on Desktop.
- Another valuable feature of Desktop will be its smooth performance in challenging situations. It can provide you with the most reliable performance with its withstand ability. People having rough working hours and unrestricted time periods of usage may find Desktops more accessible as they are the ‘Strong bones.’
- Desktops are the most suitable options while speaking of upgrading. While doing the same with laptops, you are only allowed to access the hard drive and storage space. But did you know you can technically upgrade every single component of Desktops? Isn’t that great?
- Desktops generally come with a larger screen size. So, technically speaking, there is no chance for you to stress your eyes with smaller fonts and difficulty in programming. The bigger the screen is, the better your performance becomes, Hence buying a Desktop will be beneficial for you. Yeah, I thought that too!
Disadvantages of Desktops
- The most striking issue that can come while purchasing a Desktop for cyber security is that it is not a mobile device. You can never expect it to be portable. Therefore, the operational flexibility automatically decreases. Hence, people having mobile jobs will not find their best match in Desktops.
- Unlike laptops, a desktop setup needs to be connected to the power through wired connections. Otherwise, the desktop will not function. However, UPS or an uninterruptible power supply system might be added to the setup for uninterrupted services. But then again, the UPS device also needs a connection with the power board. Hence, if you are looking for a wireless connection, then the desktop is not made for you.
- If you can imagine the visual presentation of a laptop and a desktop, you may well understand this specific point. As mentioned earlier, laptops are pre-assembled devices which is not the case for desktop setups. Every part of the setup is needed for a fruitful function. And that needs lots of space in the place that you are going to keep it. So if you think this is merely a child’s toy sort of space, you are wrong. A standard desktop table is needed for it. Therefore, keeping pace can be an issue for some people.
Minimum and Recommended system requirement for Cyber Security
Minimum system requirement
- Operating System: 8.1 or Higher
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated VRAM
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or Faster, 64-bit 2-Core Processor
- Storage capacity: 256 GB
- Screen Resolution: 1280×768
Recommended system requirement
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB or more
- Graphics card: Dedicated VRAM
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or Faster, 64-bit 2-Core Processor
- Storage capacity: 512 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: XGA screen recommended, preferably 1920×1080 pixels or more
Best Laptop Computer for Cyber Security
|Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV||Check On Amazon|
|ASUS ROG Strix G 2020||Check On Amazon|
|HP 15 Laptop||Check On Amazon|
|MSI GL62M 7REX||Check On Amazon|
|Dell XPS 13 2-in-1||Check On Amazon|
1- Alienware AW17R3-1675SLV – Best Overall
Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ
Ram: 8 GB DDR4
Storage: 1 TB SATA
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M with 3GB GDDR5
Display: 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED Display
This specific Alienware 17 R3 series model is primarily used by cyber security professionals and praised multiple times. This is probably the best laptop you can choose for cyber security purposes. As a professional cyber security laptop, you will surely be amazed by its performance and specifications.
This laptop comes with 8 GB RAM, which is sufficient enough for professional purposes. Additionally, it equips the i7-6700 HQ Intel Quad-Core processor, allowing the user to multitask at a faster pace. The 1 TB HDD Storage lets the user store as much memory as they can.
Speaking of the screen and the screen resolution, one might not be disappointed with the features. This laptop is built with a 17.3 Inch Full HD LED panel that is furthermore supported by 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution.
The laptop is sleek and elegant with a super cool design. Apart from the technical features, if you look at its physical specification, it can fascinate you. Moreover, the mobility factor will not be an issue here since it is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Elegant design
- Windows 10 home
- 8 GB DDR4. GTX 970M
- Thermal management feature for a quick cool down
- 2133 MHz memory speed
- 8.33 lbs weight
- 93 x 11.49 x 1.35 inches dimensions
- i7-6700 HQ Intel Quad-Core processor
- 1 TB HDD Storage
- 3 inches Full HD LED panel
- Restricted slots for RAM
- Video quality is not up to the mark
- No optical drive included
- A bit expensive
2- ASUS ROG Strix G 2020 – Budget option
Processor: 9th Generation Intel Core i7
Ram: 8 GB
Storage: 512GB PCIe
GPU: 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Display: 15.6″ Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 )
This specific laptop has been praised by many people all over the globe for its smooth performance. Basically, this laptop can be categorized to be a gaming laptop. And as one may very well understand, the specifications and features of gaming laptops can successfully suit any mission. Hence, this can be the best option for you to pick.
The upgraded and powerful storage of 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive and 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory is there for you to support any action and programming you run. Additionally, the powerful 9th generation intel i7 core processors have been appreciated by many enthusiasts for their top-notch performance. The 2.6 GHz base frequency, Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, and 12 Threads are ready to impress you with their worthy performances.
When it comes to screen resolution, I do not think one will have the slightest doubt about excellence. The 15.6 inches Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) 60Hz LED Display with the powerful graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 has made it super exciting for people to work on this laptop. Besides, the dedicated 4 GB graphics memory is sharpening the graphic features day by day.
- Elegant design
- 2 x 10.8 x 1 inches dimensions
- 30 lbs weight
- Windows 10 Home
- Processor count- 6
- 512GB PCIe SSD storage
- RGB-Backlit Keyboard
- 3 cell battery ( up to 5.75 hours)
- DELCA 16GB Micro SD included
- No webcam included
3- HP 15 Laptop – Cheapest Option
Processor: 4.2 GHz core_i5 11th generation
Ram: 8 GB DDR4
Storage: 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage
GPU:Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Display: 15.6″ (1920 x 1080)
If you are looking for a suitable option at a lower price, then this particular laptop will be your best pick. The HP 15 laptop comes with a much lower price tag than similar products. But well, Hp is no doubt a renowned brand in this world. Hence, whatever the price tag is, the quality is never compromised. Let us know the features of this laptop a little more.
The HP 15 laptop is equipped with the 11th generation intel i5 processor that can get operations done within a blink. Besides, the manufacturers have promised a 15x faster performance than the traditional hard drives with their 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and the 8 GB RAM.
What more? Well, yes, the long battery life of 7 hours and the fast charging feature let you get your work done smoothly. We should also bring up the smart graphic card, which is the Intel Iris Xe Graphics. It allows the user to experience an impressive, sharp, and clear vision while using the laptop. The 15.5 inches Full HD, IPS, anti-glare and micro-edge display with impressive resolution makes your experience smoother and unique.
- 4.2 GHz core_i5 11th generation processor
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- fast charging feature
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- IPS, anti-glare and micro-edge display
- Windows 10 home
- Impressive build quality
- Elegant design
- 11 x 9.53 x 0.71 inches
- Processor count – 4
- Webcam is not up to the mark
- Screen quality could be improved
- No Backlit keyboard
4- MSI GL62M 7REX – Best for Cyber Security Students
Processor: 2.8 GHz core_i7
Ram: 8 GB
Storage: 128GB M.2 SATA + 1TB (5400RPM)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G GDDR5.AC
Display: 15.6″ Full HD eDP 1920×1080
If you are a Cyber security student and finding your best match, this laptop will be your ideal choice. It quite well knows how to fascinate the users with its looks and features. Let us dig a bit more.
The laptop is equipped with a Core i7-7700HQ processor that allows you to accomplish any task within minutes. Running programs and coding has been smoother than ever with this laptop. The 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SATA1, and TB (5400RPM) storage allows you to save your data as much as you can.
Moreover, the impressive graphics card of this laptop will surely amaze you. The device comes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G GDDR5.AC graphic card that is no less than a premium quality one. Additionally, the 15.6 inches Full HD eDP (1920×1080 pixels) display panel makes your time with this laptop fantastic even more.
- Core i7-7700HQ processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G GDDR5.AC graphics
- 6 inches Full HD eDP Display
- Screen resolution- 1920×1080 pixels
- 128GB M.2 SATA + 1TB (5400RPM)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Thin and Light Chassis
- Steelseries Red Backlight
- Anti ghost key
- Nahimic 2 Surround Sound System
- Cooler boost MSI technology
- Battery life is not excellent
5- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 – Best 2-in-1
Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7
Ram: 16 GB
Storage: 1 TB SSD
GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Display: 13.4″ UHD, WLED Display (3480×2400)
Let us come to the last option on this series, the best 2-in-1 model, namely the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1. This laptop is the ultimate amalgamation of superiority and excellence.
This laptop comes equipped with a 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor and 16 GB RAM. It is also equipped with a 512 GB PCIe NVMe x4 SSD. These supreme quality inner components allow you to accomplish your task as fast as you have never imagined.
Apart from this, you can enjoy the premium quality Intel Iris Plus Graphics card that makes your visual experiences sharper than ever. Also, the 13.4 inches UHD+ WLED Touch Display with a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 pixels make your experiences better than ever.
And if we are to consider the physical looks of the device, well, you are bound to be impressed. The sleek and elegant design and cool control scheme make it the most attractive option to look at.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor
- 512 GB PCIe NVMe x4 SSD
- 4 inches UHD WLED Touch Display
- 3840 x 2400 pixels maximum resolution
- 1 TB SSD storage
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 16 GB
- 11.69 x 8.15 x 0.51 inches dimension
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- A bit costly
Best Desktops for Cyber Security
|HP Envy 32 Desktop||Check On Amazon|
|Acer Aspire TC-865-UR14 Desktop||Check On Amazon|
|Acer Aspire C24-963-UA91 AIO Desktop||Check On Amazon|
|Dell Inspiron 3880||Check On Amazon|
|2020 Apple iMac||Check On Amazon|
1- HP Envy 32 Desktop – Best Overall
Processor: 4.1 GHz core_i5
Ram: 32 GB
Storage: 2 TB SSD
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce w/4GB
Display: 32″ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
The HP envy 32 is the best option in the desktop series. It has some credible features that make it the most anticipated desktop. Let us know its features in detail.
This desktop comes equipped with a powerful Intel Core i5-9400 processor that allows you to function faster. Also, the 32 GB robust RAM of this device is worth praising for its fast responses. Additionally, you are provided with a 2 TB SSD for furthermore storage. Isn’t that incredible?
While speaking of the screen type and resolution, one can not but be impressed with the equipment. The HP Envy 32 comes with a massive 32 inches 4K UHD IPS display, supported by HDR 600 micro-edge. Also, the impressive screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels lets you enjoy the clear and sharp visuals.
If you are to consider graphics, then also the desktop knows how to ace that department. This specific device comes with an NVIDIA GeForce w/4GB graphics processor, making the visual representation even more attractive.
Therefore, choosing this one will definitely be beneficial for you.
- Amazing build quality
- Power-packed performance
- Suitable for long and rough usage
- Built-in speaker and camera
- 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 32 inches 4K UHD IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce w/4GB graphics processor
- 2 TB SSD
- A bit costly
2- Acer Aspire TC-865-UR14 Desktop – Best Budget Option
Processor: Intel 9th Gen Core i5-9400 Processor
Ram: 8 GB
Storage: 1 TB HDD / 512 GB SSD
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
Display:Does not include a monitor
The Acer Aspire TC-865-UR14 Desktop is the next option curated in our list, occupying the best budget option. This specific computer is no doubt a trustworthy option on a considerable budget.
The Acer Aspire TC is equipped with a powerful Intel 9th Generation Core i5-9400 Processor and 8 GB RAM that is expandable up to 32 GB. For storage, it has a 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive. Also, a 512 GB SSD is there for further assistance.
This desktop features the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630, which makes your experiences smoother with impressive graphics.
However, this particular option does not include a monitor. Hence you need to club this to a robust and excellent monitor to derive the best results from it.
- Intel 9th Generation Core i5-9400 Processor
- 1 TB HDD/512 GB SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 8 GB RAM (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Powerful performance
- Sufficient USB 3.1 ports
- Does not include a monitor
3- Acer Aspire C24-963-UA91 AIO Desktop – Cheapest Option
Processor: 3.4 GHz core_i3 10th generation
Ram: 8 GB DDR4
Storage: 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Display: 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Acer Aspire C24-963-UA91 AIO Desktop is the next on our list, and it has occupied the spot for the cheapest option among all. So, if you are looking for something pocket-friendly, you may hop on to this desktop. Let us dig into its features for a better insight.
This desktop is equipped with 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB SSD storage for faster functions. And to be honest, people around the countries have praised this desktop for that reason. Additionally, the 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor with a maximum processor speed of 3.4 GHz is worth praising.
Speaking of the screen type and graphics, one might not find it too impressive. But well, the basic needs can be fulfilled comfortably. The desktop is equipped with a 23.8″ Full HD Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display and a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Also, the integrated Intel UHD Graphics has somehow shown its capability to sharpen the visuals. However, the visuals have not been prioritized by users.
- 4 GHz core_i3 10th generation processor
- 8 GB DDR4 ram
- 4 GHz processor speed
- 8″ Full HD Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- integrated Intel UHD Graphics card
- 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD
- Screen quality and graphics could be improved
4- Dell Inspiron 3880 – Best for Cyber Security Students
Processor: 4.3 GHz core_i5 10th generation
Ram: 12 GB DDR4
Storage: 512 GB SSD
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
Display: No monitor included
Now comes the best option for cyber security students. And undoubtedly, Dell Inspiron 3880 has saved the place for itself. Let us check its specification for a better insight.
This desktop computer includes the powerful 10th generation 4.3 GHz core_i5 processor that allows it to function incredibly fast. Additionally, the 12 GB RAM is there for support and robust performance. So you do not have to look back or worry about the work pace. The processor speed of 4.3 GHz is also worth praising.
Now let us come to the graphics section. The inclusion of Intel UHD Graphics 630 has made the computer more fascinating than ever. But the single issue here is that it does not include a monitor. In order to enjoy the fruitful results, you need to club it with a fantastic monitor.
- 3 GHz core_i5 10th generation processor
- 512 GB SSD
- 12 GB RAM
- 3 GHz processor speed
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 77 x 6.06 x 11.54 inches
- Windows 10 Pro OS
- No monitor included
5- 2020 Apple iMac – Best all-in-one
Processor: 10th-generation Intel Core i7
Ram: 8 GB
Storage: 256GB or 512GB SSD
GPU: Radeon Pro 5300 or Radeon Pro 5500 XT
Display: 27″ (5120×2880) Retina 5K display
Now comes the showstopper of this series, the best all-in-one, and the place goes to the 2020 Apple iMac. This desktop has some of the most remarkable and most intriguing features one can ever imagine. Indeed, it deserves to be the showstopper. Let us look at its features closely.
This desktop comes with a powerful 10th-generation Intel Core i7 octa-core processor with a processor speed of 3.8 GHz. Additionally, the 8 GB Ram memory is there to support every action. This desktop functions incredibly fast. Customers all around the world have praised this specific device for that.
Now the most intriguing feature of this device would probably be its monitor and screen features. The first attraction is the massive 27 inches screen that is equipped with this device. Perhaps there is nothing that you can not love about the screen. The Retina 5K display, 5120-by-2880 resolution, and 500 nits brightness have made it to be superior to every single option in the list. Also, the two variants of graphics cards, namely, Radeon Pro 5300 with 4GB of GDDR6 memory or Radeon Pro 5500 XT with 8GB of GDDR6 memory, are there for furthermore support.
Aren’t the features quite exciting? Well, we know, and precisely for that reason, we have curated the showstopper for you.
- 10th-generation Intel Core i7
- 8 GB RAM
- 8 GHz processor speed
- massive 27 inches screen
- Retina 5K display
- 5120-by-2880 resolution
- Radeon Pro 5300 or Radeon Pro 5500 XT graphics card
- A bit costly
What kind of computer do I need for cyber security?
- Most people depend upon laptops for CYber security. However, Desktops can also be good options for the same. Whatever you choose, make sure you choose one with a considerable processor speed, count, and standard RAM size.
How much RAM do I need for cyber security?
- In simple words, A minimum of 8GB RAM is needed for cyber security. However, if you pick some option containing more than that ( preferably 16 GB), the benefit is all yours.
Is computer security the same as cyber security?
- In short, yes. They are synonymous. However, the goals of the two are slightly different. Cyber security is more like network-related security, whereas Computer security is of individual notion.
Are gaming laptops good for cyber security?
- Well, looking at the features, you may conclude that they are capable enough to support cyber security. Generally, the processors and internal components are robust. So, they can comfortably chase your mission.
Are MacBooks good for cyber security?
- Yes, MacBooks are no doubt excellent options for cyber security. The advantage of the latest Mac OS lets you function the programs and coding properly. Additionally, the impressive graphics and extraordinary storage capacity are there for fast performance. Therefore choosing a MacBook will not be worthless.
Is 8 GB Ram enough for cyber security?
- Well, to be honest, the minimum system requirements include 8 GB RAM. That means it can support cyber security-related functions. However, computers with more than 8GB RAM ( preferably 16 GB ) should be your pick for robust performance.
You need to understand one thing prior to purchasing a computer for cyber security. Your computer will not be restricted to cyber security performances only. It might have to accomplish some other tasks as well. Therefore focusing on the cyber security features might get you in trouble later.
If you want to have a suitable option on a pocket-friendly budget, desktops are the best option. But well, if you have a mobile job and can support the expenses, laptops are the best goal.
In the above discussion, we have covered for you the best laptops and desktops according to your mission—the crystal clear table. Pros and cons are there for you to have a better insight. Choose wisely and enjoy the feature thoroughly.